Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Monday, October 30, 2006

Rob - 30th October

1.
Visibility: so so
Length: short, mixed and jumbled
Triggers: thinking of returning home?

I'm with one of my close friends Chris back at home in England. Everyone is asleep in my house, so we decide to steal my parent's jewellery. We enter the house quietly, and begin taking everything we can find - strangely shaped ear rings, necklaces and exotic rings. (I don't feel in anway bad about stealing from my own parents, in fact I feel like I'm being a good friend by helping Chris.) Once finished we leave the house via the back door, enter the garden and climb over the tall garden fence. After successfully climbing over the fence, we find ourselves faced with another yet another one to climb. As we being climbing this second fence, my younger sister from inside the house notices us and calls out our names.

2.
Visibility: minimal
Length: super short
Triggers: Yusuke recently helping me with wall climbing

At a swimming pool complex with Yusuke. He is showing me how to jump into the pool from a great height - not head first, but feet first. I think he's speaking English.

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

do you remember why you were stealing jewellery?? did you need the money? or was it just for fun?

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

Haha!

I think the fence climbing part might have been from Shaun of the Dead!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Linea said...

I felt like I was helping my friend - it didn't seem to bother me that I was stealing from my parents.

Maybe the fence episode was from the film!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home