Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Amy

Visibility: vivid parts, but the rest blurry
Length: short, right before waking
Triggers: watching a French movie, High Tension

Sista K was involved in this one but I can't quite remember how. I was set up on a lesbian date with a beautiful Indian girl. We were out at an ice cream place. The only vivid part is the conversation. I said, "You know, I don't really like ice cream and I'm not a lesbian." She said, "Geez, I know I know, just stop rubbing it in."

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

HAHAHA!

Best part of my day so far!!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Linea said...

AJ - how life in the K-hole is very different without yet. Oh memory...rsz

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Linea said...

?/"22 - yet = you (oops)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

oh man...I wish you could remember how I was involved? Was I the Indian girl??

ha ha ha, I laughed out loud!

have you been watching the L word again??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home