Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Monday, November 20, 2006

LDN Nov. 19

Visibility: Vivid
Length: long dream, but this is the part I remember
Triggers: ???

I noticed I had a blackhead on my cheek, just under and to the left of my left eye.
I started to squeeze it and it started to pop, but then all of a sudden it turned bright red and swelled into a huge protrusion so I stopped sqeezing, but there was now so much pressure behind it that I had to squeeze again or my face was going to explode. So I squeezed again and it opened up (seriously, it was now about a pencil width in size). Instead of the regular puss, it oozed black and red goo and this tubular wormy thing squirmed out of my cheek. The bloody goo kept coming out in a long string until it hit the floor and fell into a coiled heap. The tuby-wormy thing just kept sqirming and spitting goo.

Absolutely, totally gross.

1 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

nasty!! it reminds me of that parasite we saw on hakusan.

gross!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home