Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Matt

Visibility: blurry
Length: long at the time, short now
Triggers: none that I know of

I was on a motorbike in Thailand, driving down a wet, dirty road, weaving around garbage, down muddy lanes.
I drove the bike down the opposite side of the street. I got to a hill and my friend on the back of the bike told me it was okay to ride down the muddy hill. There was a large tent on the hill and I knew it was filled with bad Khmer men and I didn`t trust my driving ability on the slippery surface so I thought I was going to skid right into their tent. But I made it down the hill on the bike without a problem.
When I opened the flap, the entire tent was filled with hay.

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

maybe you're preparing for your adventures in Myanmar?

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Linea said...

Thinking about travel perhaps. I like the ending with the hay. I had a pretty blank night - there were chances for good recall, but I was up late the night before and couldn't find the energy to get.

Rule 1: Good dream recall starts with good sleep (7/8 hours)

rsz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home