Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

AJS

Length: short
Visibility: very clear
Triggers: late night eating maybe

a friend of mine from college started some band. but she was the only one in it. she asked me to show up in a santa claus outfit and dance onstage. when i arrived for the night, she had a guitar out and she wanted me to perform. in a panic i wrote down letters for the musical notes on a paper. a, b, c for each note etc. i wasn't getting the sheet music into letter form fast enough so i ran out and got on a river barge. it was just me. the boat was going along fine enough but then started going along at a rate that felt out of control. i was steering it with my feet, but worried i would get jolted off the side if i rammed into something. somehow realized i just had to open my eyes to end the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home