Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MRL - Tuesday, January 23

Length: Long and involved
Clarity: semi-vivid
Triggers: thinking about vacation

I was on a small tropical island that had only one large, gigantic building on it that nearly took up the whole space. There were other islands off in the distance but you had to swim across long, deep canals to get there. Inside the building was a whole resort. I was exploring the resort and I kept seeing this one guy who tried to sell me a tour, and then I saw him again working at a bar taking drinks to people.
I said, `You`re a jack of all trades, aren`t you.`
He said, `Whatever it takes to pay the bills.`

Then my sister and her husband showed up and we all went into a small room where we waited for a doctor. The doctor performed an abortion on her and I saw it being put into a metal try. The doctor looked at it and said, `Thats disgusting` and my sister started crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home