Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Thursday, November 02, 2006

One for the Psychologists...

Last night an extremely bizarre and disturbing dream that included the castration of my brother by African rebels. Said product of castration ended up in a tomato milkshake which I injested.

Extremely vivid. This is the second dream this week where my brother has been crying. This time it was when he met his wife to tell her that they wouldn`t be able to have sex anymore. I was heartbroken because they are a newly married couple. My mom turned to me and said, "Well, why don`t we just sew it back on?"
I didn`t have the heart to tell them I had blended it up in a tomato milkshake and drank it.

I almost didn`t share this one because it`s so fucked up but I did go out with the dentist last night and drank a bottle of champagne, so I`m hoping it was just the effects of the alcohol. Please God, let it be the effects of the alcohol!!

3 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger Kirsten said...

was anything mixed in the alcohol?? oh my...that is really vivid. and I didn't share my my exhibitionist dream with Madonna cause I was too embarrased!

dare I ask....was it tastey???

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Linea said...

how do i post a dream?

am i allowed to post a dream or is this exclusive?

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

Sista K and Madonna?!!

You know that`s gonna eventually come out! The more we comfortable we are in sharing our dreams, I think the more successful this project of ours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home