Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Monday, June 04, 2007

SKA

Length: long
Visibility: Very Clear
Triggers: San Tache's ghost stories

I woke up to noises in my apartment. I looked around and saw my broom was being used by someone to sweep the floor. But there wasn't anyone there. I quickly jumped out of bed, yelled at the ghost to get out because it wasn't invited and opened the window to show it the fastest way out. It didn't want to leave. Instead I pissed it off. All of a sudden all the dust and dirt on my floor, more than I'd ever noticed before, started being pulled to the other end of my apartment. I thought maybe it was being sucked outside to my balcony, or there was a wind from my window. But the balcony door wasn't open and the there was no wind coming from the window. The dust and dirt start moving up the wall and up my curtains. That started to freak me out and piss me off. I was thinking about calling someone but decided to start my computer first. As soon as I turned it on I started getting error messages. My internet browser was scanning 1000's of files a second and responding that I had too many junk mails to even open it. It couldn't process them all. And all the colors were off...everything was flashing red and orange. I got to another page and it just had animal characters flying around. I scrolled down and there was an application page to buy something. I walked over to my balcony and opened my door. My friend from college was sitting on her balcony which was connected and reading a book, even though it was 645 in the morning and she never gets up early. But it was a bright and sunny day, just like the day looked to be every time I woke up and looked around my apartment in-between dream episodes. I wanted to just start crying or screaming, but I couldn't seem to process any emotions just then. I was frantic. All of a sudden one of my Japanese friends showed up. I started explaining to her what was happening and she was going to help me get out.

And now as I write this there was another aspect to the dream or maybe a separate dream. But I remember now that in the midst of all this haunted confusion, I was also needing to plan a lesson. I needed to make a worksheet or lesson plan by the first period at my school. But my computer wasn't working and I couldn't seem to get out of my apartment. And in another scene, one of the elementary school homeroom teachers was crying and crying. She said that if I had problems with four particular boys in the classroom I could kick them out. And in reality I had a really bad lesson with this class a few weeks ago.

I'm not sure if there was a resolution to this dream. I think I was still trying to figure out the lesson and get out of my apartment when my alarm went off!

Keep the ghosts out of my apartment and out of my dreams!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Matthew R. Loney said...

Odd!

I`ve had a number of those dreams where you can`t seem to get anything done. The day I quit my job is the day I have a dream about needing to lesson plan!

Oh, by the way, I have a podcast to recommend to you. They have special sounds they play that ACTUALLY put you in a trance. It`s insane!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home