Dream Dig Database

A Journal of the Forgotten Third

Friday, November 10, 2006

SKA

Visibility: pretty clear
Length: long
Triggers: ??

RSZ was over at my house, as were many other people. We were getting ready to leave and needed to go NOW. Everyone was waiting outside and getting in cars. RSZ decided he wanted a grilled cheese sandwhich NOW. Maybe we were living together, or maybe he was just really comfortable in my room. He opened the fridge, got the cheese (imported) and bread and made him self a sandwhich. We waited outside.

Angela was there and it was like she just picked me up from the airport. We were headed to a party. I didn't know anyone at the party except her and RSZ. I think the house was in California, or it felt like CA. It was warm and sunny and it was a massive house. A few of us decided to explore this massive house and found a quiet little room in the back. We sat down and looked out the window. All of a sudden it was like we were in an old wooden cottage looking out over a Japanese rock garden. But the view was moving back and forth, about 10 feet on either side. And we could feel the swaying. At first I thought it was an earthquake or something, and then realized it was something other worldly. There was a chair in the room with half of a massive fish sticking out of it. It was a permanent part of the furniture. The fish was dried and preserved, only the back half. We decided the room was freaky and left. But the door had the front end of the fish sticking out, staring at you. You can to grab hold of the mouth of the fish to open the door. WEIRD! And it had teeth...eek! We opened the door and walked out. This room was across from the bathroom and the bathroom had a sign that said "Scare you bathroom." I quickly skipped down the hallway and joined a bigger group in a more normal, less scary area. I asked the host about the room and he said there was a reason he didn't show us that room. eek!

Just then a group started collecting money to pay to give me a birthday massage! There were two women in bikinis, maybe strippers, and one eventually started giving me a back massage. It was very strange. I guess it was my birthday, but I wasn't aware of that. It was really akward. I told Angela I needed to go home, cause I hadn't seen my parents yet. I was tired. She agreed and maybe we'd go snowboarding the next day. But we weren't sure there was any snow on the mountains yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home